Examples of my new range of hand turned clocks.
- This clock is an example of segmented wood turning, with alternating walnut and maple sections.
2) This clock is made from oak segments with walnut at 12 and 6 o’clock and thin walnut veneers between the other segments.
3) This clock is oak with walnut segments at 12, 3, 6 and 9.
4) The clock below is a hanging wall clock turned from a single piece of solid oak. £85
5) This clock is oak, with walnut veneers at each hour.
6) This clock is oak with walnut veneers inserted at 12, 3, 6 and 9.
As you can see there is a vast combination of the wood options available , if you would like anything special made to your specifications just let me know.
To purchase one of the above clocks, please use the drop down choice box and add to the cart OR contact directly me using the contact form for prices of clocks made to your specification.